General Information Resources Page
We understand that there is a lot of information on the internet, but not all of it is helpful. The following links are suggested sites to start your search for the information you need.
We do not endorse these sites.
- Academy of Cognitive Therapy
This site provides information about the cognitive therapy approach.
- Couple Communication
This site provides access to group therapy for couple communication, core communication and ThriveSphereTM system.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Institute, Inc.
This site provides information about EMDR therapy.
- Family & Marriage Counseling
This site provides access to a large archive of articles related to family and marriage issues.
- Help Starts Here
This site provides access to publications related to many different life challenges.
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Foundation
This site provides access to information and research related to OCD.
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
This site belongs to a non-profit organization that provides additional support for those who struggle with eating disorders.
- National Association of Social Workers
These sites provide access to information about helping individuals, families, group, and communities through all aspects of social work.
www.naswin.org and www.socialworkers.org
- National Institutes for Mental Health (NIMH)
This site provides extensive research information for a large range of health topics.
- No Stigmas
This site provides access to community and support networks for people affected by mental illness or suicide.
- Psych Central
This site provides access to publications related to a wide range of conditions.